Buy 2 pcs enjoy 10% OFF & Free Shipping with code: OFF10 (please enter the code at check out page)
Narcissus Daffodil Flower Seeds Mixed Perennial Plant Scented Bonsai Spring
Description：A native of the Sahel in tropical Africa and the Arabian Peninsula it is a succulent that grows 2 – 3 metres high in its natural habitat. It lends itself very well to pot culture and makes a lovely indoor specimen with its swollen basal trunk (caudex) and evergreen foliage. There are only two occasions when the plant will drop leaves and that is when it is too cold (temperatures must be above 10°C) or when it is getting insufficient water.
The plant likes a free draining soil like most cactus or succulents and 1 part vermiculite with 2 parts potting mix is recommended. The plant may be ‘lifted’ when repotting to expose the highly sculptured roots and trunk and add an interesting feature to your indoor plant.
Desert Rose are a relative of the Frangipani and Oleander family and the resemblance can be seen in the flowers which can pink or reddish often with a whitish flush radiating out from the centre.
How to Grow?
1. Fill a seed-starting flat with a quality seed-starting compost. Alternatively, make your own soil by mixing together equal portions of coarse sand, peat moss and potting mix.
2. Pack down the growing media in the tray using the back of a spoon, a small piece of wood or the base of a small planting pot.
3. Moisten the growing media in the seed-starting flat until it's moist to the touch. Remove the tufts from each of the seeds, if they are present.
4. Place the seeds over the surface of the growing media so there are about 2 to 3 seeds every inch. Set the seeds firmly by pushing them into the soil using your fingers.
5. Cover the Adenium Obesum seeds with no more than 1/3 of an inch of the growing media and mist the top of the soil thoroughly.
6. Transfer the seed-starting tray to a warm (above 55 degrees Fahrenheit), light-filled location within your home that gets 8 to 10 hours of filtered light a day. Spray water onto the growing media to keep it moist, but not sodden wet. Germination of Adenium Obesum seeds will begin in 7 to 10 days.
7. Prepare to transplant the seedlings when they have about 6 true leaves and are at least one month old.
8. Mix together a good quality potting mix, with about 1/3 to 1/2 its amount of perlite, small gravel or coarse sand. Place the mixture into individual 4- or 5-inch pots until each is about 2/3 full.
9. Dig out the seedlings from the seed-starting tray using a small.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.