No Products in the Cart
✅ Worldwide Insured Delivery.
✅ ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment
✅ 🚚Delivery time>> worldwide 5-15 working days
✅ Shipping>>Express Delivery from the Nearest Global Warehouse to the Worldwide.
✅ 🤝Returns>> Fast refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
✅ We support Paypal payments to protect your property
RARE Purple Bamboo
Many of these species hail from mountainous regions or lowland plains of Asia where, in both cases, winter temperatures can drop as low as -25 to -30 degree Celsius (-15 to -20 degrees Fahrenheit). The consequent hardiness of these bamboos makes them ideal plants for the temperate regions of Europe and North Americ.
- Rinse seeds in clean water for several minutes.
- Soak seeds in a 10 percent salt water solution for 5 minutes.
- Remove the seeds and rinse them thoroughly.
- Soak the bamboo seeds in clean water for 15 minutes.
- Use a mix of peat moss and perlite (about 50 percent of each).
- Line a shallow container with the mixture.
- Scatter seeds over the mixture. Planting in rows will help ensure each seed has enough room to grow.
- Cover the seeds with soil mix. A light layer will be enough to protect the seedlings.
- Place a cover on the container. A sealed container will keep the humidity high.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.